Monday, September 22, 2014

Journey to My Home Baking


I finally created my own Home Baking Blog ! Woohoo !!! 


* ~ Welcome ! ~ * 



At here, I will share my own recipe of Home Baking for you. All ingredients that I used in my Home Baking are totally natural, No Preservative ! No Additive ! No Food Coloring ! Furthermore, if you go through my recipes, you will discover that:

(1) the ingredients are simple
(2) the methods are easiest 


Through this, I hope my baking brings you to a surprise, the baking products taste good, delicious and even healthier that you can easily prepare them on your own and enjoy them without worrying.


As Quote from Marian Keyes, 
" Baking makes me focus. On weighing the sugar. On sieving the flour. I find it calming and rewarding because, in fairness, it is sort of magic - you start off with all this disparate stuff, such as butter and eggs, and what you end up with is so totally different. An also delicious. 


Hope you enjoy reading my blog and try the recipe out on your own ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment